This to Know
- We are a Title One School. We provide supplemental services to all children in the school so that they may reach high educational standards. In Preschool we focus heavily on language and vocabulary based activities. In Kindergarten we provide additional Reading and Math services to those students demonstrating the need. Our Title One Schoolwide Compliance Plan is available if you would like a copy contact our office.
- Parent Involvement is very important in our school!! Please communicate with your child’s teacher about any concerns or questions you may have. We believe in working together!
- School Begins at 8:40 AM and dismisses at 3:40 PM. Students may be dropped off beginning at 8:00 AM
- If you have changed your phone number/address recently please let the school know so that we may update our records.
- Transportation changes-Please call the office to make any transportation changes. We need 24 hour notice to make changes for Kindergarten and ECE students. Do to the nature of door to door drop off we will not make day to day changes.
- Absences-Please call the school each day a student is absent 8:40 AM
- Kindergarten students need to wear bus/car tags the first two weeks of school.
- ECE students need to wear their bus/car tags everyday all year